Thursday 31 March 2011

My Final Contents Page x

            Evaluation For My Contents Page
           
               For my contents page I decided to use the influence of the contents pages I have researched to help influence my contents page.I used a vast variation of fonts for places such as Title, and clips of what the articles are, as well as the page number. This allows the audience to establish the difference between the two types of texts and associate the different types of fonts which what they are, making the audience find it easier to locate the articles etc, as well as making my contents page appear more professional and easier to interpret the information on the page.I continued to use my colour scheme of using the colours White, Purple, Black and Yellow. The balance in which on my page is that ¾ it shall be the articles in columns. I shall then have the page numbers organised next to the  article in order for the layout to be more presentable as well as making it easier for the reader to find the page they want as well as the article. On the left hand side of the page I have one big picture over lapped by a smaller image, this shows the variation of posters inside as well as advertising the main article like many magazines do on their contents page. I decided to have a variation of text overlay on the pictures to make the text needed to establish an understanding of why they are there more clear. This follows the conventions of a typical contents page.The conventions in which I followed are, such things as having a few images that takes up the one side of the page, variation of texts to show off different parts of the articles, keeping to the colour scheme, explaining why the picture are there as well as having the page number in front of the article name. I also have to remember my flat plan to make sure the number etc match up.

No comments:

Post a Comment